Paper Trash Everywhere - We Need Paper Shredder

Really upstet when landed on office this morning. Employee, maybe doesn't know that I am back today. I don't have any idea who's wrong, staff or the cleaner (the nickname for household, not a killer).

Paper is here and there, wasted. Some of them printed, and other just bad wrong writing and draw. They all know that I'm not in town during my session on webinar, design convention & printing exhibition and make a deal with foreign client.

It will be really awesome if my staff can do something like this :


They like a child, throwing paper everywhere, and housekeeper is so lazy. I think is the time for me to call someone from bestpapershredder.net to come here delivering the ordered shredder.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serta iComfort Reviews - The Best Memory Foam Mattress

Ide Barang Khusus Yang Dijual Menggunakan Vending Machine

Tankless Water Heater Reviews